NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

It's been nice. It's been fun. Thank you to all of you!

lovethatgrey

I would like to say farewell to all of you. I no longer have the kind of time that I used to have to be on here anymore so this is an official good bye. Thank you very much to Dan, Judygram, Luvparrots, Talon, Dave, Janboone etc for all the great advice and chuckles. Thank you for helping to keep this place running smoothly. Thank you for all of your experiences.

Your presence has been greatly appreciated.

Please forgive me for not remembering everyone else's name.

Emma and me wish you all the nicest of thingsl!;)

Regards,

Adina

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you to all of you for such kind words and well wishes. We are all doing well. Just a little hectic between school, work and life.

I promise to drop in every so often and say HI! After all, you guys were here when I was simply a novice at being an african grey parront. On another note, I started my own blog 2 days ago. It is a work in progress and dedicated to Sachi, Emma and Mabel. It will include my experiences, thoughts and best practices for all things parrot related. Feel free to view anytime to see what we're up to. hug8.gif

http://saemmabel.blogspot.com/

Edited by lovethatgrey

• 2 weeks later...

Only just read this, I do hope you pop in every now & then.......Emma is the sweetest little grey I have ever seen, no word of a lie! I understand that time can be hard to come by in life, I too don't find the time to come on here as often as I'd like but still pop back here & there.