NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

My husband is going to be mad...

KimKim

Yes, my fault.. he hardly ever jumps down, and I did make sure a while back, that there were no wires on the ground just in case this happened. When I let him walk around on the kitchen floor, for some reason he always goes to that same spot, I do not know why, that is the below the sink cabinet. I always thought the cabinets were painted, but it is like a plastic shrink wrap coating??? But sanding it and a little paint will make it less noticeable thanks.

Turns out Matt did not get that mad. Yay! He was also surprised on the way they were made.

I always thought the cabinets were painted, but it is like a plastic shrink wrap coating??? But sanding it and a little paint will make it less noticeable thanks.

Yeah, it's a spray-on coating done in the factory, I forget what it's called. Actually alot like the finish coat on a car - you'll never copy it exactly. If it really bothers you, it looks like a standard door. You could always buy a replacement at a home improvement store. Watch that Babalu doesn't make a habit of it, the paint finish can't be good for him.

How can he be mad at that face anyway??? LOL

True but my first response was he could get glad the same way he got mad! That will be a lesson never to leave her unattended when she is out and about for no furniture is off limits, glad it wasn't as bad as it could have been.