NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

New Dayo Videos - What he does when I work and his breakfast order...

danmcq

So I have been working from home full time now for about 3 or 4 weeks now. Dayo is getting used to it and his cage is directly behind me when I sit at my roll-top desk and PC.

I decided to place my camera on the desk today as I started working and hit the record button as I work and I hear him start chattering.

The first video is of him just chattering and playing as I work.

The second is of him giving Kim his breafast requests as she starts preparing his veggies. She makes a comment about "Hating" doing that, but hey I am busy working...OK??? She's just trying to make me feel bad.... :P Notice his "mmmmms"as she or he lists items to prepare.

Very cute!! What is that growling noise in the background of the second video......sounds like a dog snoring!!??? :0

LOL! Well my male Doberman "Bentley" was laying at my feet out of camera view and he does snore, but that is actually the LOUD coffee pot in the background percolating. :P

Just watching these videos makes me smile. That Dayo sure is a sweet talker. When Kim asked him if he was going to sing, Java answered her with Dayo's sounds. Thanks for posting his happiness for us. Oh yes, and I pretend to work at home too Dan, at least that is what I tell my husband when he is cooking dinner some nights. LOL. Glad you are not traveling so much.

Don - Dayo said in a haphazard way "Lets make some Enchiladas", sometimes he must follow my example of mumbling lazily at times. :P

Malika - We have two Doberman Pinschers namely Chole and Bentley. He speaks of them both at times and that morning last when I flimed this, Bentley was laying at my feet and Chloe was running around in the living room upset at some outside activity. I constantly warn Dayo of them as he has become "used" to them over the years and just gets too close at times. So I always get him before he becomes a possible snack by telling him "Chloe eat Dayo" or "Bentley eat Dayo"... BECAREFUL. he jabbers about them a lot at times and says things like "It's ok" Chloe or Bentley or "Bentley, GO ON!", "You Leave Dayo alone!"etc. When they bark at people passing by, he always hears me tell them "It's ok, be quite". He says this as well when they start barking at times. So, since they are a large part of the activities here, he makes them a large part of his conversations at times. :)