NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

The Rare Canadian Goofball

Acappella

OK, so this is a normal evening around here. I sit at the piano, and Dorian "accompanies" me. Not sure if he's singing along, or trying to drown me out though!:D It takes him about halfway through the first song to really get going, but by the end he's in full goofball mode. Enjoy!

That was fantastic! You are talented and so is Dorian!! It was funny, the video really got Paco going as well. He had been sitting on a perch looking around, and as soon as the piano started he was doing just what Dorian was... It was a nice moment, thanks for sharing.

This video is a balm to my soul today. I will watch it over and over again. Thank you for posting and for reminding me to just breathe. I really needed this.

"'Cause you can't jump the tracks, we're like cars on a cable,

And life's like an hour-glass glued to the table

No one can find the re-wind button now

So cradle your head in your hands, and, breathe, just breathe, breathe, just breathe,

There's a light at the end of this tunnel you shout

'Cause you're just as far in as you'll ever be out

And these mistakes you make, you'll just make them again

If you only try turning around"

"Breathe" by Anna Nalick

<3

Love Dorians bell. I'll have to get Tobie one.

His bell is a constant, and the only thing left from his life before me. He plays with it, beats the stuffing out of it, swings from it, and uses it to call for his servant (when he's in what I call 'Demando' mode). Every parrot should have one!

His bell is a constant, and the only thing left from his life before me. He plays with it, beats the stuffing out of it, swings from it, and uses it to call for his servant (when he's in what I call 'Demando' mode). Every parrot should have one!

Your video was so awesome! My granddaughter, my grey and I all enjoyed it. :cool:

• 2 weeks later...