NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

What's up with this poop? (Warning, graphic poo photo)

Vamppire

Little Spencer just dropped this. This is different from any of his other poos I've seen all week. I've had him for 8 days, he is about 18 wks, CAG, and he had a full checkup (physical, blood and stool tests) at an avian vet last Saturday and was A-OK. Over the past 24 hours he's eaten zupreem fruit pellets, thawed frozen vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower, carrots), a couple grapes, a piece of orange, a nutriberry and almond.

Is this just an increase in urine from the watery foods or is this diarrhea or some other poo problem I should be concerned about?

poop.jpg

I think Spencer is probably fine. My grey makes poops that look a lot like this. The amount of urine can vary a lot from poop to poop. It doesn't really look like diarrhea, as there are well formed stools in it. Also, the Zupreem Fruit Blend pellets can give the poops different colors. :)

Little Spencer just dropped this. This is different from any of his other poos I've seen all week. I've had him for 8 days, he is about 18 wks, CAG, and he had a full checkup (physical, blood and stool tests) at an avian vet last Saturday and was A-OK. Over the past 24 hours he's eaten zupreem fruit pellets, thawed frozen vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower, carrots), a couple grapes, a piece of orange, a nutriberry and almond.Is this just an increase in urine from the watery foods or is this diarrhea or some other poo problem I should be concerned about?[ATTACH=CONFIG]19367[/ATTACH]

Yep, that poop looks like it contains all the above ingredients. :P Just wait until Spencer decides to eat all the "Red" pellets.... guess what color the Poop will be? :)

It looks perfectly normal considering the grapes, veggies and orange consumed. More liquids in equals more fluid type poop. It is endearing to see you love your baby so much that you are inspecting each one. Your going to be a GreYt Parront!!!