NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

New B&G Macaw

Connie

Now that is a very clever idea. Putting in the remote controlled bird to try and get your others used to a big one. Maybe you can use it to help train your new baby to talk. If its like the one I saw yesterday you can use it to record saying and play em back. That would be cool. Looks like shes havin fun there all layed out about to get a gotcha belly scratch. Youre gonna have so much fun. I'm jealous.:)

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all

Well, it's been a loooooong wait but Goldie is finally home. She scarred the crap out of me with her first squawk, and a couple after that lol, but all is good. She is having a bite to eat and playing with her new toys. She was so tired, I'm surprised she didn't fall right asleep.

tired_girl.JPG

tired_girl.JPG

Yay Connie, Goldie is finally home and she looks good there in that picture. She is certainly a beauty and I know you are going to enjoy her for a very long time. Thanks Connie for sharing a wonderful moment with us, maybe you can put in a post with a picture of every stage of development so we can easily look thru to see how she grew and became so lovely. This has been so fascinating to watch.:P