NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

New B&G Macaw

Connie

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The pictures of your bird are wonderful Macaws really are the ultimate bird If I had the room I'd just love to have one. my very favorite Macaw and the one I'd buy would be a Hyacinth. Maybie when my daughter grows up and leaves home and I can turn her room into a bird room I will get one. She's only 12 so I have at least another 6or7 years before I can even think about it. thats ok though 4 birds are plenty.

Pat

I've looked into getting a Hyacinth Macaw, but all I got were scammers. They are my favorite too Tycos_mom, and yes Judy...in Canada they go for approximately 15-20,000. That's a LOT of coin! I did see some in the USA for around 12,000. still a lot!

The pet store I work at part time has a breeder pair that would sell for $50,000. The babies all sell for $10,000. I have always wanted one but I'm not sure I would ever spend that much on a bird. My mechanic has one and he says it's the biggest baby of all 13 of his parrots. It will fall backwards if the TV gets loud real quick...hilarious!

I love the Blue and Gold Macaw babies they are the sweetist babies. Your going to be so happy when your baby comes home:) They are such show offs, clowns and snuggle bunnies. To bad you live so far from the breeder!I love it when the folks buying the babies from me are close enough to visit.

Here are some of my past babies 2007 & 2006

http://teresasbirds.com/2007-blue-and-gold-macaw-babies.html

http://teresasbirds.com/blue-and-gold-macaw-babies-06.html

Here she is, now 116 days old. What a beautiful baby. I got an email from the breeder saying she is all weaned and ready to go, so I'm going early to get her. I go pick her up next Wednesday, weather permitting!

NO SNOW, NO SNOW, NO SNOW!

goldie116days.JPG

goldie116days.JPG