NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Just joined :)

Poppysmum

Hello everyone, My name is Lauren, I'm from Leeds. I have a 13 week old African Grey named Poppy... She's only been here for a couple of weeks but she's already a very special member to our family :)

So glad I found a forum for african greys

Hope to make loads of new friends

Lauren xx

Welcome Poppysmum!! You have come to the right place to meet fellow grey lovers! It doesn't take long for a grey to become a special part of your life, as you have already found out!

There are many experienced grey owners here who will be happy to help you with any questions.

Post a pic of your new baby when you get a chance!

Awww thank you everyone, i do have a lil prob, my little girl has a runny nose, she's eating and drinking normal and is happy, i've read that it could be because she's allergic to our other animals or herself.. is this bad for her? is there anything i could get for her pr should i rush her to the vet?

xx

There are a few infections that are either chronic. or may even be contagious. Psittacosis, for example, may be chronic, but is easily treated. Most of these things are tested for only once or so in a bird's life, as long as it is not being exposed to other Greys (or they are tested and safe, as well).