NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Help me name my new grey!!!

CRYROLFE

Hi Guys,

Well, we now have our very own CAG and his name is Pepper. He is 7yrs old.

We really aren't too fond of the name Pepper and have been trying to come up with a really unique and cool name for him.

He was born around Halloween so we were thinking of Vincent Price and Edgar Allan Poe.

We also really love the name Dexter.

Maybe after someone very intelligent (but not Einstein ....too many) like Newton or Lincoln.

Would love to hear ideas.....

hey there!i had been thinking of names for awhile too...heres what i came up with...

Jean grey(for a girl...red hair andpowerful etc.)

líofra(in irish it means fluent)(pronounce leeowfra)

arrgyd(or airgead in irish means silver)

mr. burns(if you like the simpsons i think greys have a look baout them of him...but you need to teacvh him to say eeexcellent!)

naomh(pronounced knave...means holy in irsh)

shredder...from ninja turtles...maybe more suitable for a timneh as he has a purple cloak...

gandalf(the grey!)

my cat's name is vincent... (although he's after Vincent in oh what is that movie...it has John Travolta in it) oh, that is going to drive me insane that I can't think of the name! Ah hA! Pulp Fiction... we call him Vinny most the time and Vincent if he's ignoring me - he does come to both though. We love his name... does your daughter maybe like vinny?

Hi Guys,

Well, we now have our very own CAG and his name is Pepper. He is 7yrs old.

We really aren't too fond of the name Pepper and have been trying to come up with a really unique and cool name for him.

He was born around Halloween so we were thinking of Vincent Price and Edgar Allan Poe.

We also really love the name Dexter.

Maybe after someone very intelligent (but not Einstein ....too many) like Newton or Lincoln.

Would love to hear ideas.....

I already named my baby after Newton..so....it's taken. :P His name is of course...Issac.

Okay...you could take Newton. I almost used that.