NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Thank You!!!

Jayd

;) Thank You All, for making this room what it is. Each and every one of you contribute's so much to our learning, laughter, tears and smiles. Every time some one writes a thread or makes a post, were all rewarded...:)

Thank You, each and every person....Your Zontastic!!!;)

NO Jay, the thanks goes to you! I have never had a moderator put more love, care, compassion, research and time into a room before. You have made this room exciting, informative and always fun! We have some wonderful members contributing as well, and I would like to thank them. Without them and you, this room wouldn't have been so successful. This room was my selfish dream and you guys made it a reality. I am blessed and in awe of you all. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!! Love to you, Penny

You have made this room exciting, informative and always fun!

I second that!! I had used a previous forum before but was made to feel very unwelcome. When I first joined this forum, you took me under your wing (excuse the pun) and gave me so much confidence with what I was doing with Diego. Whenever I post on this forum, I never worry that I may be told off or belittled and I know that I will receive great advice and help by yourself and the other great members here. Everyone made me feel really welcome including those in the Grey Room, so I also want to say Thank you!

I love hearing about other peoples Amazons and it gives me a great amount of confidence to know that other Amazons are the same as Diego and not that he has any strange or obscure behaviour problems :)

My only wish is that there was a few more Amazon members here, but that will come in time with the great information that is posted here as others will be wanting to also join in with our fun! :)

Thanks everyone and an especially big THANK YOU to those wonderful cheeky Zon's we have all been adopted by. :)

GRACIAS PARA TODO!!! Carolina y Diego x

When I joined the Grey Forum I was supprised to see a very active amazon room and I was new to amazons with my rehomed blue front that was around 13 or 14 years old.

I enjoy this well put together room and all the people that have more than one kind of bird. I am retired and check in many times a day to see whats going on.

Ray