NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hello Fourtrap and Welcome!!

There is also a Welome Room for new memebers you might wish to introduce yourself in . :-)

WE love to hear about your Grey (if you own one), any questions you may have and also photos of your Parrot(s) :-)

Again WELCOME!!!!

Hello Dan and thanks for the warm welcome. Our fids are as follows Bailey AGC who is 1 1/2 yrs old my little baby. Also Simon AGT who is 15 yrs and is a huge suck for anyone. There is also Samantha B/G, Shelby sun conure, Pickles & Kiwi green quakers, Sonny & Cher african ringnecks, Cricket, Beaker, Kelly & Lucy cockatiels, and a room full of finches I think that is all LOL.:) These birds are my life. The enjoyment that we receive from each one of them is priceless, they are truly a gift from God.

Hello, Fourtrap, and welcome to the family, we are glad you joined and looking forward to hearing more about Bailey and Simon. You could probably give us some advice since you have a juvenile and a mature grey.:)

My you do have a lot of birds, and a nice variety of them as well. I also have a sun conure, Sunny, and she is a delight to have, as well you should know.:P

Please post some pictures if you have them, we have an other birds topic where you can post pics of the ones besides the grey.B)

Hi Fourtrap,

Wow, you have quite the gang there.

It will be nice having you as a member of our online Family here!! :-)

We look forward to hearing more from you and perhaps seeing some more photos when you get a chance !!

Of course any questions or comments you may have are more than welcome. That's what were here for :-)

Hello and welcome...finally.

I hope you have as great a time here as I do, there are a lot of very nice people here.

To everyone reading this post, Simon the TAG is really mine, I'm still trying to find a way to sneak him out of the house without Mr.& Mrs. Fourtrap seeing me. What a sweet bird.

Love ya B,