NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Karcar

Hello from Nevada,

I am the happy mommy of two greys, Gabby (CAG) I have had since a baby and she is now 16 years old and just a couple of days ago I got a new baby this time a TAG no name yet I thought I would get to know her/him better first. Just surfing the web tonight and saw your forum, so glad I did, :o

Karen

Hi Karkar, welcome! How wonderful to have a 16 yr old that you have had since a baby! And congrats on the new addition, I have had my baby just 1 year & can't imagine life without him now. You have joined a wonderful group of very helpful, knowledgeable grey lovers who are more than willing to share.

Please post some pic's when you can! :)

Welcome Karkar and Flock!

It's GreYt having you all here. :)

Having had Gabby 16 years from a wee baby I'll bet yo have tons of stories,helpful information, photos and videos to share. I hope you do and look forward to hearing and seeing more from you soon.

Hello Karen and welcome to our family, so glad you could join us and we look forward to hearing more about you, Gabby and your new little Tag.

So glad you found us and there is alway someone here to answer any questions you may have so ask away and do read thru the many threads for lots of useful information on all aspects of grey ownership but with your experience I doubt you need it but you may have some stories to tell us of Gabby's adventures so do indulge us when you get the chance.

We love pictures here so if you have some of your greys you would share with us we would love to see them.