NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Gone very quiet

baa waa

had Oscar at work today - he loves Fridays... any how, one of the ladies took a liking to him and gave him some of her gluten free pizza with veggies & beef - Oscar was in heaven! Of course I watched the quantity and exactly what was on that pizza, but he has now found a new best friend.

Thats very cute thank you....

gluten free pizza with veggies & beef - Oscar was in heaven! Of course I watched the quantity and exactly what was on that pizza,
Question? Did the sauce, have onions and garlic in it? I'm going to be a party pooper..... Sad to say, both of these are deadly to our parrots, how much, we don't know, my guess is if given in small amounts, it's accumulative...This debate has been done many times on this forum, you can look it up. So, my point is, "T o give or not to give", that decision is up to you.... Thanks Jayd

Just a update. Rambo's still staying with his new personalty. He now only as fresh veg and his poo is much better and ill add he's a really good looking healthy looking bird. He's very loving to me and my son and Louise but wont except new people. Only a few weeks ago he would pretty much go to anyone or anyone could stroke him, funny how he just changed like that. I'm not worried about him at all. Ive done my best to socialize him and he goes everywhere with me. He's never had a shock or a bad experience, i guess he's just become himself may be some of you think this is a bit early.

Honestly diet is extremely debatable and it's really up to you :) Pellets are very good, as are a variety of other foods. Just make sure you don't give your bird anything notably bad for them like chocolate.

Yoshi does well on a mix of roudybush pellets and a dehydrated fruit and veggie mix with seeds. She gets half and half, and knows that as soon as she finishes her pellets she gets more of the good stuff. She has always been a very good eater though. She also enjoys tidbits of almost every meal, anything from mac & cheese with chicken and cooked veggies to pizza crust and lasagna. She LOVES pasta and cheese :P She also loves peanuts and cashews for a treat. She will try anything we give her then just fling it away if she doesn't like it :P Sometimes she even changes her mind after throwing it away and goes after it for another nibble :P

You do what you feel is best. I get ideas from the forum and apply it to what I have :P Rambo sounds like he is doing well and I'm glad to hear it :)