NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Howdy from South Texas!

Hi everyone, Im from South Texas, I have 4 african greys, 2 african greys split to red factor, and 1 red factor african grey male. My pride and joy is Hunter, a 12 weeksold African Grey. he is just a little moster. he likes only me, he does not like my roommate, my family, or friends, just me. Im his daddy and mommy. When I open his cage, he flies right to me. I try to place him on his cage or the table perch, but no, he has to be on my shoulder and his head has to be under my neck, he's such a spoild brat, but I love him.

Thanks for the welcome, whats a gcc and a tag?

Ive currently got a total of 31 parrots and 4 sun conures. So yeah, Ill have a busy spring with babies, at least thats the plan.

And that does not count my many many other birds that include peafowl both green and blue, chickens, ducks, geese, currassow and pheasants.

Hi everyone... I will work on getting photos for your... Yes.. lots of land for my birds, It takes me 2 hours to feed and water everyone in the morning and about 30 mins to an hour to spot check them in the evening.

Hunter is my avatar.

huntert.jpg

Hunter

hunterhome2.jpg

Here is hunter when he was 6 or so weeks old.

hunter2z.jpg

This is hunter when I 1st got him.

hunter1v.jpg

Thanks for the welcome, whats a gcc and a tag?

Ive currently got a total of 31 parrots and 4 sun conures. So yeah, Ill have a busy spring with babies, at least thats the plan.

And that does not count my many many other birds that include peafowl both green and blue, chickens, ducks, geese, currassow and pheasants.

Bet your glad they don't all have the same breeding season...LOL Must be hard making sure you don't transfer any diseases or possible diseases from the wild to the companions...Noticed you had a scented candle on your table, there not allowed around our Fid's....Lucky Hunter survived those bedding chips, thank God, hope he don't have any problems in the future. How about some more pictures, we love photo's....

Thanks Jayd

Edited by Jayd