NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

I Spoil every thing in one day

meine

Hi every one,

I have Pipo for a week now and yesterday things going perfect .

He almost accepted me ,taking food from my hand ,introducing him new toys....etc

I got to confident and I open the cage on top .

After few minutes he fall on the floor and i pick him up in my arms with a blanket.

Of course ,I kiss him ,scratch his head and talk softly ....he look to like it.

My big stupidity made me look at his under tale ....lo see the 10 feathers who will help me guess what gender Pipo is ....and I lose the blanket a bit.

He escape ,scratch me on my arm and to be sure he will not hurt himself I catch him quickly and put him safe in his cage.

Since then ,he stay only with the back to me ,does not accept anymore any food from my hand ,and every time I want to get close with something between my finger ,he touch a bit the food and after that he looks furios and trying to bite my fingers

WHAT TO DO TO CHANGE HIS ANGER?

thank you all

I saw your pictures and noticed the wooden perches in the cage. My little girl couldn't stand on those very well at all , they were too slick. She would always lose grip and fall off.

After covering them in vet-wrap she can climb on them very quickly and much more safely and doesn't fall off them.

thank you all .

things got better here .

I give him just a little boiled chicken meat and .....surprise , when ever I use to leave him alone , he was calling me ....saying "coco" barking and making like a my love birds.

Did not know that they can speak around 6-7 months .

You all are doing a great think by giving us advices and be there when we got in "trouble"

DSC_0021.jpg

DSC_0047.jpg

DSC_0035.jpg

DSC_0044.jpg

DSC_0043.jpg