NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

I'm heartbroken :(

SHES BEEN FOUND !!!! somebody saw one of my missing posters and he's had her in his house since yesterday afternoon, i have my girl home, i don't know whether to laugh or cry, i've picked her up and she hasn't got a blemish on her, she has just devoured a huge pot of seed, i'm the happiest girl alive, THANK YOU to everyone who has prayed for me on this site, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I know this feeling very well. ;) Congratulations on your reunion!

Pauline,

WONDERFUL news! We are all so happy that your girl is home! Brought tears to my eyes (as always happens when I read about someone who has lost their pet or just been reunited with their lost pet) and am so glad she is back. Hopefully the vet will give her the "all's well," and you and she can just enjoy each other now. Well done - glad you kept going and are back with each other now! And as Judy said, we all hope you'll stick around and share your (more calm) adventures with your girl, as well as some pictures if you are able.

Whoohooo! Happy for you both! :cool:

>^..^<

Hiya guys, well Lucy is all tucked up and fast asleep, i'm having a very large stiff drink to celebrate her coming home, going to buy her her favourite ponegranate fruit tomorrow, and spoil her rottern, i can't wait to come down in the morning and hear her say "you alright love" ....her favourite saying at the moment. i'm slowly finding my way around the site, so as soon as i have it sussed out i will fill out my profile and upload some photos xx

OMG dear, My heart goes out to you, one of my sun conures escaped yesterday,,, and i was devistated, he was my breeder Red Factor male, I could hear him in the trees, and nothing, and then It got dark and all the birds went to bed, then in the morning, it was feeding time, and my excaped sun Knows its feeding time right when the sun comes up.. he saw me with the feed, and flew onto my shoulder, I then put feed on my hand and put my hand in the cage, and just like that I had him again. Thow my results are not typical, as I am even astonished as to what happend, I pray you get your baby back.

HUGS!

Hiya texascowboy, i'm glad your bird came back, the first night my Lucy got out i didn't sleep a wink, it was awful to think of her out there on her own, terrified. She has been home now for 3 days, and today she is ever so chirpy, back to normal thank goodness x