NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

A new breed - pargeon

dhorje

A couple of months ago we went to our regular furniture shop to purchase a cupboard. We talked to the owner about Cocoa how she destroyed the cupboard and etc. 2 weeks ago, we brought Cocoa to visit the furniture shop. "So this is your pair-geon," the owner said.

No doubt Cocoa's color resembles that of the pigeons in our area but parrot + pigeon = pargeon????? lol. The poor furniture shop owner could not tell the difference between a parrot and a pigeon. Hence par-geon was born.

I know others hate it when someone calls their grey a pigeon. But I have been trying to get Ana Grey to say "I'm a pigeon" because I think it would be hysterical when people go home and realize "Hey, pigeons can't talk"!!!!!! She won't say the words though so I guess I am going to have to associate something she likes to the words. When I give her a pecan perhaps that will give her incentive to say "I"m a pigeon"!!! LOL

A couple of months ago we went to our regular furniture shop to purchase a cupboard. We talked to the owner about Cocoa how she destroyed the cupboard and etc. 2 weeks ago, we brought Cocoa to visit the furniture shop. "So this is your pair-geon," the owner said.

No doubt Cocoa's color resembles that of the pigeons in our area but parrot + pigeon = pargeon????? lol. The poor furniture shop owner could not tell the difference between a parrot and a pigeon. Hence par-geon was born.

This actually made me laugh out loud! Especially after your last thread about the woman who told you off, your definitely meeting some interesting people lately LOL.