NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

How we got our grey

Ray P

I guess it`s time to share a story or two on how we got our birds. Each bird comes with it`s oun story.

When my wife and I decided that we wanted an african grey we had cockatiels for the better part of 26 years. So for the next year and a half we would stop at pet stors that dealt with birds and look and dream.

One day in Feb. we went shopping for our weekly needs and stoped at a pet store that we always went to for our tiels supplies (this was a store that had just birds) and they had about 5 baby greys so we looked at them (did not stop to buy just look) and there was one that came over to check us out, well she run up to wiefs scholder and took a big poop. Well we left a deposit to because my wief said she pickes us out. Corky will be 10 years old on Dec. 5

• Haha 1

Wow great story. So Corky placed a deposit on your wife first, then your wife reciprocated, sounds like a great contractual agreement to me. :P

Thanks for sharing this. I look forward to hearing the 10 years worth of stories, photos and maybe some videos you might have to share as well. We all love reading of others greys. :)

One good deposit deserves another, what a great story of how you came to have Corky and I bet you have many others from the 10 years you have had him, maybe you can share a few more with us as you find the time, we love greyt stories, thanks for sharing that one with us.