NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Shop warning Uk

Streetwise

Shop warning.

Can i just make members aware of a poor shopping experience i have just had with shop4birdsuk.co.uk.

Very poor customer service, slow delivery and then to top it off one item missing.

So becarefull buying from this internet only company.

He may appear cheap on line but there is delivery charge to add and if you have a problem like i did, he does not want to know.

Its upto you if you wish to buy from these but it didnt workout for me.

Streetwise, I know just where you are coming from. I have also recently had a bad experience with an online shop here in Spain, see my post http://www.greyforums.net/forums/showthread.php?190727-Not-happy-with-Java-Tree

I feel really silly now for going ahead and ordering something so expensive without seeing it first. Oh well it has been an expensive lesson for me!

The daft thing is, it's a £3.49 item that was missing from the order. What company would not simply replace to keep a customer happy. I run my own business and I would not loose a customer for such a small amount. My order was well over £100, thank god it's wasn't one of the more expensive items. Hope I don't have any warranty problems with the other items because there is no going back to this shop.

The daft thing is, it's a £3.49 item that was missing from the order. What company would not simply replace to keep a customer happy. I run my own business and I would not loose a customer for such a small amount. My order was well over £100, thank god it's wasn't one of the more expensive items. Hope I don't have any warranty problems with the other items because there is no going back to this shop.

Have they not sent out a replacement for the missing item? I also run my own mail order website business & I think customer good customer service is so important. On the odd occasion we have missed an item but it gets sent straight out the next day.

No replacement item sent, he does not want to know. His reply was that he's is 100% sure he posted it with everything else. It must have got stolen. I think if i had plans to swiss this shop i would have picked one of the other more expensive items. I just told him if his customer service isn't worth £3.49 then keep it he clearly needs it more than me.

No replacement item sent, he does not want to know. His reply was that he's is 100% sure he posted it with everything else. It must have got stolen. I think if i had plans to swiss this shop i would have picked one of the other more expensive items. I just told him if his customer service isn't worth £3.49 then keep it he clearly needs it more than me.

That's terrible service. like I said we have had around two occasions where a customer has told us that we forgot to pack an item, the person packing namely my Dad (family business) swears he packed it but we still sent out another to keep the customer happy. After all mistakes happen & nobody's perfect & it's not worth arguing over & maybe losing a customer over a couple of £££s

His loss & future losses as you wont go back there again & I'm sure people on this forum won't use him either.

I would send him an email explaining that you have posted his great customer service all over the Internet & parrot forums.........lol.

Great for business that, sure he will be chuffed. :o