NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

RabbitAir Air Purifier is Here and Awesome!!

lovethatgrey

Received my brand new air purifier today!! I am VERY pleased. dance4.gifThe noise factor DIFFERENCE between the Rabbitair and my HoneyWell is like NIGHT & Day. Now I'll be able to keep the air purifier on at night without terrorizing the birds.hehe.gif

So far it works wonderfully. dance4.gifdance4.gifThe air feels fresh, clean and light. I will verify tomorrow to see the difference in dust accumulation.smile.gif

I've moved the Honeywell air purifier to the study room where Emma likes to hang out alot and omg.gif

it's wonderful to have an air purifier in there too. So now I have two!!dancing.gifI can *actually* leave it on 24 hours a day at the SAME setting.starshower.gifyahoo.gifstarshower.gifyahoo.gif

It is THAT quiet!!biggrin.gif Can you tell that I am so glad?!!dance4.gif

Thanks so much to Edwin and Alicia for the Great service at Rabbitair. hug8.gifGreatly appreciated and I highly recommend this quality air purifier to all pet owners.dance4.gif

http://www.rabbitair.com/

ap1.jpg

ap2.jpg

ap3.jpg

Edited by lovethatgrey

Whoo hoo...thanks for your recommendation...and if anyone wants a great deal on one of these...'Natural Store' is giving a 40% off the SPA-421A RabitAir for 263.00 SHIPPED!! I couldn't resist. Thank you for the recommendation again. Here is a link to the place I ordered from.

http://www.thenaturalstore.com/

and a link to the actual item I ordered.

http://www.thenaturalstore.com/products/prod.asp?pid=167867&catid=164215&trx=PLST-0-SEARCH&trxp1=164215&trxp2=167867&trxp3=1&trxp4=0&btrx=BUY-PLST-0-SEARCH&fromsrch=rabit+air

Edited by Elvenking

Here's a small update. smile.gifIt's been almost a week since I received my Rabbitair air purifier and I am not only very pleased with the way it purifies the air and has decreased the amount of dust accumulation in my environment. I am extremely pleased to be able to spend moments with both of my parrots without having to share it with the invasive noisiness of an air purifier.

The bonus is that I can leave it running 24 hours a day without disturbing either of the parrots.

I used to think that the *noise* factor was irrelevant and that what mattered most was that the air purifier did its job.

Now I'm am grateful to have the best of both worlds.biggrin.gif

With that said, I still use my Honeywell!! biggrin.gif Love it!! Works very efficiently, but I don't keep it in the room where they sleep at night anymore.

It was far too noisy but now it's much nicer around here with 2 air purifiers.tongue.gif

This is the other one that I have..

Honeywell QuietCare 17000 Air Purifier - Free Shipping

That's the Honeywell I have too and I really like it. I need to get another though. My house has an open floorplan, so 1 just isn't cutting it. I've heard a lot of good things about the RabbitAir, so I'll have to keep it in mind when I'm ready to buy another.

Elevenking, if you're pleased with your air purifier do send a photo of your baby not too far from the Rabbitair Air purifier.

Rabbitair would love to post it on their Facebook page! Just email them at the email address on their website. I sent them a photo of Sachi my pionus parrot and they posted it! My little girlie is a Rabbitair spokesbirdie!! rofl.gif

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=206090&id=43708408826

Edited by lovethatgrey

I just got another air-filter, the rabbit one also, and I love it too! I can defiantly tell a difference in the air. I had mine on auto, then put Babalu back in his cage and he began to preen, the rabbit sensors detected the dust and turned up the speed!

I just got another air-filter, the rabbit one also, and I love it too! I can defiantly tell a difference in the air. I had mine on auto, then put Babalu back in his cage and he began to preen, the rabbit sensors detected the dust and turned up the speed!

That's great Kim!! Glad to read that you're satisfied with your Rabbitair purchase. Personally, I leave it on 24 hours a day at the 3rd or 4th fan setting. It's really nice to not have dust *floating* in the air.biggrin.gif

Personally, I think the *Auto* setting is appropriate in a home with no pets or parrots. I also leave the *negative ionizer* feature off at all times.

That's great Kim!! Glad to read that you're satisfied with your Rabbitair purchase. Personally, I leave it on 24 hours a day at the 3rd or 4th fan setting. It's really nice to not have dust *floating* in the air.biggrin.gif

Personally, I think the *Auto* setting is appropriate in a home with no pets or parrots. I also leave the *negative ionizer* feature off at all times.

This is good to know. I leave it on the auto setting when I am gone. When Issac is free to fly...I will turn it up to 3 or 4. Thanks for the tip.

• 4 months later...