NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Meet Billy And Echo

NikB

Here are a few photos of the gruesome twosome, Billy and Echo and a little about each of them.

Firstly this is Billy

Billy3-1.jpg

Billy is approximately 12 years old going by what we know about him (he does not have a ring). We rehomed Billy in March last year and he has since had a dramatic change in diet, exercise and human contact. He is a very chatty boy and extremely cheeky. He likes to stick his tongue out at me and blow raspberries. He can also be polite, asking if I want a coffee (even though I don't like it) and says pardon after he burps :) Billy is a much more confident bird and is now trying to fly. Here's a couple more of Billy

Billy1.jpg

S4021171.jpg

And this is Echo

Echo3.jpg

Echo came to us in December 2009 and will be 3 years old in November. He is always on the move and is very playful. He is going through a bit of a difficult stage at the moment but knows who the boss is. Echo loves to feed Roxy (our dog) and barks at her when she comes in the room. He teases Billy while telling himself off and likes to watch tv while hanging from it. I believe having Echo has helped Billy become more confident and the two of them make me smile every day :) Here's a couple more of Echo

DSC00823.jpg

S4021175.jpg

Wonderful photos and introduction. They both have a wonderful playground and owners. It always brings a smile to me when I see two grey's flourishing in a warm and loving environment.

Thanks for posting this and looking forward to hearing and seeing more from you. :)