NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Does this mean anything ????

Streetwise

Most of you will know me and my girlfriend bought two baby greys both out of the same nest (about 13 weeks old now). I've got Rambo he lives with me an louise as Elvis lives with her. Both totally different birds both getting on well and settling in well. We both have had a lot to do with these birds from early day. Has you know we visited them a couple of times before they came home.

Right to the question. When I visit Louise, Elvis flys to me and want to play with me pushing louise out a bit. But when Louise comes to my house Rambo go's mad for Louise and pushers me out a little. It's not serious they still like there owners very much but just seem very keen to see the person they have not seen for a bit.

Does it actually mean anything ?

I suspect they each remember you both and are happy to see you. Remember they are flock members and all flock members are recognized and welcomed with happy open wings.

My grey and conure both are like two children dancing around and just can't wait to get up close and personal with flock members that drop by from time to time they have known most their lives.