NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

How many parrots does it take to change a lightbulb??

danmcq

We'll let the Parrots answer:

Eclectus: Change a lightbulb? Leave me alone, I'm busy foraging. On second thought, will I get a treat for it?

African Grey: I'm way over qualified for that job and I'm busy inventing a new lighting source but I guess I could at least supervise the stupid Amazon in the next cage.

Parrotlet: Who's scared of the dark? I'm not scared of anything. But to answer your question, just one if it's a parrotlet, I can do anything. Hey, who called me short stuff!

DY Amazon: Let that arrogant African Grey over there do it if he's so darn smart!

Quaker: Can I rearrange the furniture and the light fixtures first? Don't you people know anything about interior design?

Caique: And why would I want to do that? Lightbulbs look like they would be much more fun to tumble with.

Umbrella Cockatoo: Duh, it only takes one Umbie to change a lightbulb, don't you know we are mechanically inclined? We can do anything but you gotta watch me, come on now, watch me, watch me.

Cockatiel: I'll do it but only if I can whistle while I work.

Rose Breasted Cockatoo: Let that big brute macaw do it! I'll be so glad when the light's are back on and everyone can clearly see how pretty I am.

Macaw: Darn, I don't know my own strength. Do you have another one?

OH MY GOD, it is PERFECT! I have a lovebird (which would fit into your parrotlet attitude there) a cockatiel, a quaker and my grey...And you couldnt have hit the nail on the head better. I will be showing my hubby this he will get a kick out of it ;) thanks for composing!!

Oh and by the way LOL LOL LOL!!!