NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Some pictures of Tui

Shades Of Grey

I finally got a chance to take some pictures of Tui without spooking him. He was busy with his toys :) I made a foraging foot toy that lasted less than a minute LOL. He also LOVES paper towel and will coming barreling down his cage to steal it from me when I am wiping the bars, what a ham LOL. I am also throwing in a couple pictures of Ziggy my conure. He is modeling his new Avian Fashions flight suit. I wish I could get Tui into one but I don't think that's going to happen! I think Tui looks pretty gorgeous for a rehomed bird on his third home who used to be a plucker as a baby :) Once his botched clip grows in he will be just perfect (see my introduction post)

birds008.jpg

birds005.jpg

birds003.jpg

I like this pic!

birds002.jpg

Ziggy

birds014.jpg

birds010.jpg

Edited by Shades Of Grey

Tui is looking great.

Tui looks pretty gorgeous for a rehomed bird on his third home who used to be a plucker as a baby

Third time's the charm!

Ziggy is a cutie, too. I have a soft spot for conures ... they are funny little rascals!

I also have one Congo African Grey and a Green Cheek Conure. My Grey, Issac, will sometimes tease my Conure, Pedro, by landing on his cage, and then flying off before Pedro nips his feet. Sometimes he will do a few jumps around on the top of the cage to keep it going. They aren't exactly buddies....LOL.