NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Emma showed me Empathy.

lovethatgrey

Ever have one of those days where you come home feeling so fatigued and stressed out? The day did not go at all as you intended and it was miserable day in so many ways? That's the kind of day I had yesterday. My day started very early so I could take care of Emma and Sachi matters, went to work and after work I went to University. I only got home at midnight and felt like..sad11.gif

When I got home I gave Emma some warm mash and then I sat with her for 5 minutes before tucking her in for the night. This is how our conversation went.smile.gif

Emma: How are you?

Me: I'm ok Emma.

Emma: You ok?

Me. I'm ok sweetie.

Emma: I love you.

Me : I love you too.

Emma: Give me a kiss?

Me: ( so I blow her a kiss but try to keep it quieter than usual as to not make so much noise and wake up Sachi)

Me: (Give her another *quiet* kiss)

Me: (now I'm realizing that she keeps asking me for kissing because she doesn't understand why she's receiving *quieter* kisses than usual.hehe.gif so I give her the *usual* kiss and hope she'll stop asking.redface.gif

Emma: I love you!!

Me: I love you too.

Emma: So tight.

Me: So tight.

What can I say? Emma really makes me melt sometimes.heart.gif

I think greys may be a lot like their owners & you must be a very sweet person for Emma to be such a sweetie in return.

This is so true Reggieroo, they mainly only learn what is being said to them on a daily basis. So proves Emma is very much a loved grey!

Awe what a heart warming story :) All my animals always make me feel so much better too, Its so great. Thats why I surround myself with them. And they each play a differant part in my life and I love them all.

Thanks for sharing this great conversation and hope you have a better day today :)

This is super sweet. I would have to be revived if Issac ever did such a thing. Though I have never been sad around him yet. My saddest moment since I got him was when he was missing. I do always tell him that I love him and ask for kisses. So hopefully when he gets around to talking, he will say these things. They are so amazing. Yay for Emma.