NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

camping temperatures

Tigerlily

hi

me and tigerlily are going camping again on saturday :)

the only down side of this is that she spends a lot of time in her cage, but gets more attention and much needed sunshine and fresh air :)

last year i took her smaller cage and she slept with me in the smaller sleeping compartment of the tent with her cage covered.

this year though i'm thinking about taking her normal cage with us so i wont feel so bad about the length of time she spends in it.

but if i do she will have to sleep in the main area of the tent where i imagine it gets colder at night although she will still be covered.

my question is this, the night temperature will fall down to about 16 degrees centigrade, is that going to be too cold for her?

thanks

tigerlily

thanks dave, her cover is one i made, the material is quite heavy and goes down at least half way.

so with that and her being inside the tent, i have no concerns about the wind getting her.

but good to know the temperature is ok.

i am sooooo excited about being able to take her big cage :)

That will be quite an adventure for Tigerlily and even though she may have to spend a lot of time in her cage being outside she will be with you so it should be quite enjoyable for her, maybe get a couple of pics of her to share with us when you get back, hint, hint.