NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

I'm back

Azzie

Got back today from my 3 week holiday in the Netherlands. Had a wonderful time, but it's good to be back home. The dog was beside herself with joy, and couldn't stop licking and sniffing me for a good hour. Cleo was also very pleased to see me again, in her usual reserved manner, but she's singing her little heart out and attacking a new toy I got her. She went completely nuts with her boing when I let her out. The keets were very excited to see me too and promptly started humping another, and are shredding the newspaper on the bottom of their cage with joy.

I didn't realise how much I had missed all the whistles and squawks from my little friends!

Ok so I forgot to add some text there. The first one is of a little fox that showed its face at the camping where I spent a few days. The bottom one was taken at a breeder, who had literally hundreds of birds of all sorts, cockatoos of all kinds, amazons, greys, macaws of all colours and sizes, plus loads more. I'll have a look for some more photos later = )