NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

New to grey forum

Ray P

HI

My name is Ray and I have a number of birds along with a goat, rabbit, 2 dogs, 4 cats, 2 peacocks, ducks, chickens and 4 parrots.

The queen of the house is a CAG that will be 10 years old this Dec, 5, 2010. We have had her all her life ( well we bought her at 9 weeks and brought her home at 14 weeks). Corky is our baby and a bit of a brat but thats ok.

We also have a rehomed 13 year old blue fronted amazon that we have had for a year and a half and 2 cockatiels. we have had tiels for about 39 years and we have one that is over 20 years old.

Me and my wife of almost 40 years would like to share a story or two about our fids.

Hello Ray and welcome to our family and you do have quite a variety of animals at your house.

I can imagine that you do have a few stories to tell and please do indulge us when you get the chance.

I too have a cockatiel but mine dropped in on me, I didn't willingly bring it into my home as I found it outside in my wood shed but she is a part of my flock now along with my sun conure and grey but she is a delight to have.

We love pictures here so if you have any of your fids you would share with us we would love to see them.