NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

My word what a happy bird Diego has woken up as today!

GoDiego

I think Diego is feeling all fuzzy and loved up today LOL. He's normally very sweet natured, but today he's got a lot of love to dish out. I've had snuggles, sweet talking, him constantly fluffing up his feathers for scratches and fluttering of the eye lids. Today we have one very soppy Diego and I'm loving every minute of it!! :)

I think Diego is feeling all fuzzy and loved up today LOL. He's normally very sweet natured, but today he's got a lot of love to dish out. I've had snuggles, sweet talking, him constantly fluffing up his feathers for scratches and fluttering of the eye lids. Today we have one very soppy Diego and I'm loving every minute of it!! :)

You have earned and deserve it......

Way to go Diego, you sexy little Spaniard you!!!!

LOL!!!!! Next he will be walking around the house with a rose in his mouth LOL.

He's even just gone to bed without any arguments tonight, I never thought I would be so proud of a ball of feathers as I am tonight!

Spock here! You must remember, These Fuzzy little Green things can cause trouble, they remind me of the "Tribble's", every where you go, Slasa stealing my food, no respect for the Grey King....Sneaking up and nipping my tail when I'm making myself pretty!!, Greenie's, best kiss-up birds a round....

Spock

Live Long and Prosper....