NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Happy Hatchday Ana Grey!!!!!

Luvparrots

Today Ana Grey is two (2) years old!!! She is still my little sweetheart, she will lie on my hand like a good girl and come when I call her.

She always loves to come out of her cage and allows me to go into her cage and clean to my heart's desire. I am extremely grateful that she has decided to forgo the "Terrible Twos" at least so far.

She hates a harness but will gladly stand still and let me put her falconry gear on so she can go outside. Today is banana nut bread for her hatchday, it is one of her favorites and she will get an allotment of pine nuts also a favorite.

She continues to steal Sully's dried veggies, nuts and seeds but Sully has become more tolerant of this little caper of hers and Ana Grey has become smart because the moment she hears me coming moves quickly to Sully's cage door so that she is not caught in the act of her theft.

I couldn't be happy with my little lady and look forward to living with this little dynamo for as long as life is willing.

Happy Hatchday my sweet Ana Grey!!!!!

006-12-1-1.jpg014-3-1-1.jpg

001-1-2-1-1.jpg

001-1-2-1-1.jpg

Edited by luvparrots

Happy happy hatchday Ana Grey! xxxx

Janet what a lovely post. Ana Grey is such a sweet little bird, I love to read about her. It's great to hear just how happy you are with you little bundle of joy - hope you have had a wonderful day and the banana bread goes down well. And the pics are great - thanks for sharing. xx

I can remember when you were telling people that you were about to ana grey within 2 weeks. You got her and you were thrilled and you made sure everyone else knew.

Now, she's 2 yrs old and you sound like *the thrill isn't gone*. You've been a good mother . Congrats to both you and her.

Thanks for the good wishes and happy hatchday greeting for my Ana Grey everyone. As Dave has pointed out, yes I am totally happy with my sweet little lady she is everything I wanted and certainly more than I expected. Ana Grey is a true companion and a pure delight. Thank you all for your wonderful grey support!!!

• 4 weeks later...