NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

The Story Of Issac's Day Out - Part 2

Elvenking

Greetings, Spock here...Issac said most of your story was true. He also told me that it was only logical...his intentions were always to return. He knew where you were at all times. He never had thoughts of going anywhere else. He knew he would never find anyone who would love him and spoil him as much as you do. (He told me that he missed your feet) He informed me that he had heard somewhere that "the grass is greener on the other side" and he wanted to see what the grass was. You are a very deserving "parront" if I do say so myself.

Live Long and Prosper my friends Issac and Stephen,

Spock

Awweee Spock...thank you so much. Issac does dive to my feet every time I kick them up on the table. For some reason he loves to be massaged by my toes. He is so silly because my hands can do such a better job. But I still let him have his fill. I do love Issac a tremendous amount and I hope he enjoyed his day in the trees.

Awweee Spock...thank you so much. Issac does dive to my feet every time I kick them up on the table. For some reason he loves to be massaged by my toes. He is so silly because my hands can do such a better job. But I still let him have his fill. I do love Issac a tremendous amount and I hope he enjoyed his day in the trees.

I'm sure he enjoyed his little adventure in the trees but I bet he was glad to be back home, especially after finding out the grass wasn't greener on the other side & no formula......lol