NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

So happy I found your forums!

Hello all! Chris here (and I imagine I'll always be the one here). I found your forums last night when googling around for some more information on greys. My boyfriend (Matt) and I just brought our first grey home yesterday. Her name is Maggie and we're absolutely in love. She's about 10 weeks old (I'll have to find out how old exactly).

Maggie makes lots of noise already, chirps, clucks, and everything else, it seems she has a lot to say. She's still trying to get used to her new cage and just loves to be held when one of us is awake and around.

My boyfriend found her at a breeder here in Huntsville, AL. He went to find a baby when they were first pulled from their nest box. Maggie picked Matt though, all of the other babies were in the corner and she kind of came to him. We've been visiting her every week since then and we adore her.

Ok, I guess this got a little long. Glad to meet you all and look forward to learning a lot from you.

Hello Chris and Matt and welcome to our family, we are pleased you found us and we look forward to hearing a lot more from you and about Maggie.

You will learn a lot here for we have some very knowledgeable members and numerous threads that have loads of information that will prove very helpful and useful to you in the coming weeks, months and years so do read thru them and ask questions you may have and we will help you in any way we can.

Thanks for sharing a pic of Maggie, she is quite an adorable grey baby.