NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

New mommy!

I am still new the the forum thing,but Ive been a member here for a bit.I never really introduced myself,and thought it might be time!Lol,so my name is Kim..and I am a new mom of an Timneh Grey.:DAfter spending months of being on petstore waitting list I finally found one,and could be happier!I would love to introduce my new baby aswell but I wont have him home for a few more weeks,but I will post some baby pics when I learn how.

As for a name not sure yet,we are going to wait until we know the sex.

Aww,thanks .Well as far as the nest...I bought a big cage,and a huge tree stand.I will get him at about 10 weeks,not sure how to set up the cage,I hear there are still " not sure of themselfs." Should I put a blanket at the bottom,so he doesnt get hurt?

Welcome Kim. Congratulations. Your baby is precious! It will grow and develop very fast. I know that feeling of waiting anxiously to learn if you have a girl or boy.

Ten weeks is pretty young to bring home. We brought our Moussa home at 12 weeks, and he was barely weaned. Don't know if TAGs are different. When we brought Moussa home, I put layers of folded towels in the bottom of the cage for a cushion. It was easy to change them out and wash.

Welcome! What a cute lil darling you have there! :)

My lil Loki (TAG) is 10 weeks old tomorrow and is not weaned yet, so don't be surprised if yours isn't and you have to wait an extra week or so. Some are weaned by that age and others are not. My lil girl is still on 1 feeding per day right now.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah!! There are wonderful helpful people here to answer all your new mommy questions. My #1 unsolicited advice would be to make sure to weigh him/her every day at about the same time. Kito will be 11 months old soon and I still weigh her every other morning before breakfast.