NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

My lovely parrot

Hi, thanks for the beautiful pictures of your bird - only wish I knew how to post a picture, I haven't even figured out how to put a smiley face on here yet. I guess you can tell I am "recently hatched" as well. Your pictures are great, what size is good to post???? I have a 8 mo. old Grey and they told me that only a blood test can determine the sex. I named him Makita, whether it is a male or female is of no importance to me, I am going by what the seller told me. Welcome to the forum, you can learn so much by reading what the experts have to say on here.

Hello Shahrzad25 and welcome to our family, so glad you could join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and Asal. Why don't you tell us more about yourself and Asal, like how old is she, how long have you had her, do you have any other birds or parrots and is she a dna'd female?

You have come to the right place to learn more about the greys and we have many threads you should read thru for lots of useful information, we have a wealth of knowledge here both in our posts and our members and do ask questions you may have and we will help you in any way we can.

She is a beautiful grey, thanks for including pictures in your first post.