NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Help with new family memebers

Streetwise

Morning. Todays the day. We are fetching Elvis and Rambo home today. Everyones so excited. Never seen my girlfriend so giddy. I'm sure Elvis will be spoiled. Rambo well he will be with me in the gym so a colourfull life he's going to have. lol

What a mad hectic weekend. These two birds are so demanding. They have wanted so much attention and cuddling. Elvis even though he's the oldest of the two (only by days). He's the really baby, so soft and cuddle. Rambo he's very forward, he was very shy and laid back at the breeds home but came alive when we got him home. He's real naughty love chewing my fingers but playfull with it. Already rolls in a towel. He great fun but watch your fingers lol. Tonight they have settle in there own homes. Elvis as gone home with Lou and Rambo is here with me. It's much easier with just one. Two birds is too much like having to human babies.

What a mad hectic weekend. These two birds are so demanding. It's much easier with just one. Two birds is too much like having to human babies.

I am sure it is but one grey can be very demanding too as you will soon find out. Glad to hear it all went well and everything is going good so far but lets see what you say next week or next month, just kidding. Now don't forget we want to see some pictures when you get the chance to post them.

I want to get plenty of photos. But I'm so biz as a new dad. Lol. We was a little worried about Elvis last night and his eating. So as a good dad would I was up at 5am watching him eat. Lol. I think both me and Lou will sleep a lot better tonight.

Guest jamalbirdbiz

lots of people says my birds are not friendly. i dont see what it matters. im glad that my birds bite people when they dont like being pestered by them. they have the right to be left alone just likes people have a right to be left alone. parrots were not put on earth to be kept in cages in the first place. theys was meant to be free and left with there own kind to fly around. but while there are still homeless and nelgected birds we will try to be there to help them. i just hads to vent. lol

im sure u all can relate.

Well Rambos been at work today. I think it was a little stressful for him. He either was a sleep or going mad for a cuddle. I cuddled him an settled him as much as possible but was glad for the day to Finnish so we could get home. A bigger cage in my office before he goes back to work. So he's going to be home alone for a few days.

Rambos had a day of work today. Sorting another cage out for my office so he does not get mested with too much and both him and me can chill out. I'm trying to socialize him as much as possible but he is already not keen on my son. Rambo constantly flys to me an wants cuddling. I personally love that after all the trouble vie had in the past with greys, I'm finally bonding with one but I do feel for my son a little. I do try and leave them alone but Rambo can be a bit boisterous and my son can't mange him.