NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Im new!

Hi everyone, my name is Kim and I have a 4yr CAG named Babalu that I adopted from a bird rescue 2 years ago. We are from San Diego Ca, but due to military, we now live in Fredericksburg Va. I left my job, family and friends in Cali, so now I am trying to learn and do more with Babalu (and my dogs), and that is why I joined this forum to learn.

Thanks

Kim

IMG_0601.jpg

IMG_0604.jpg

IMG_0615.jpg

IMG_0603.jpg

IMG_0063.jpg

Welcome Kim and Babalu!!

It's GreYt having you here and I love the photos.

We have a ton of memebers here and information on just about any topic you would like to find out more about.

Looking forward to hearing more from you. :)

Hello Kim and welcome to our family, so glad you could join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and Babalu, you know I haven't heard that word since I love Lucy went off the air, thats the word Ricki was always using in the show.

I'm so glad to hear you opened your heart to a rescue for there are so many in need of good homes and Tattletale certainly has a wonderful home now and he is very handsome too, maybe a camera ham at that.

You will learn lots here with all the threads we have on various subjects conerning all aspects of grey ownership so do take a stroll thru them for lots of useful information and do ask questions you may have and we will help you in any way we can.

Thanks for including pictures of Tattletale in your intro post.

Kim: Welcome to the forum! Your pictures are great - I keep saying I wish I could post pictures, but can't figure it out even with instructions on some of the treads. Thanks again, enjoy seeing these wonderful pictures. Donna