NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Spock's New Toy !

Spock

:P

This morning, Maggie got up with us to feed us...She had whispered to us that Poppa was still asleep because he didn't feel good and we had to be good and quiet...I certainly did not need to be told that but that giant White thing (Tango) and the resident Greenie (Salsa) sure can yell....sheesh.:rolleyes:

All went smoothly (at least on my part) and everyone finally settled down to a nice warm meal (with me beginning the feeding of course) but after a while, I noticed that Maggie had these funny things in her hair. Interesting....hmmm!....and when I pulled one out, a curl popped out too. Boy was it fun!. I pulled and tugged and it bounced and jumped away. It was more fun than my toy that I bop back and forth...Salsa found a curl on the top of her head and started playing also...it was so much fun...

Then Maggie started taking all the other metal things out and there were more curls than I knew what to do with...Oh well, it's time for me to get on the computer anyway. I have to check my e-mails from my loyal subjects....:cool:

Spock

Live Long and Prosper

LOL, Haven't seen rollers in this house for a looooong time. Are they making a come back? :)

On a serious note, I hope Jay is feeling better and all is ok.

LOL Dan,

To answer both...Jay is his 3rd round of antibiotics and is following Spock's diet of probiotics...(They both LOOOOVE yogurt)

My hair is very long and I pin it up with bobby pins in pin-curls to help with the natural curl (Vanity, thy name is Maggie)...ha ha ha!!!