NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

He believes Cocoa is an eagle.

dhorje

We went hiking this morning. The starting point was quite tough because it starts with steep slopes. After climbing the slopes, I took a break waiting for my wife to catch up. A man was coming down from the opposite direction. He saw me and Cocoa. He asked, " you have a bird on your shoulder. what bird is that?" I replied, " it's an eagle." He asked again, "how long have you been keeping this EAGLE? Hahaha! He really believed Cocoa is an eagle.

Thats funny Sanggay but wow he thought Cocoa was an eagle, most people would mistake them for a pigeon but he really believed she was an eagle just because you said she was, some people need to get out more, thanks for giving me a laugh today.

I went hiking again this morning, this time only Cocoa and I as my wife had to go to the wet market. I met another hiker when I was taking a break.

He asked if Cocoa was a parrot. He then asked if I had an eagle which he saw me carry around in the street. He didn't know Cocoa was the eagle he saw in the street.