NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Rio Movie coming out in April 2011, the comedy-adventure centers on Blu, a rare macaw

Calindy

The trailer looks good anyway!

Synopsis

'Rio' is a 3-D animation feature from the makers of the 'Ice Age' films. Set in the magnificent city of Rio de Janeiro and the lush rainforest of Brazil, the comedy-adventure centers on Blu, a rare macaw who thinks he is the last of his kind. When Blu discovers there's another -- and that she's a she -- he leaves the comforts of his cage in small town Minnesota and heads to Rio. But it's far from love at first sight between the domesticated and flight-challenged Blu and the fiercely independent, high-flying female, Jewel. Unexpectedly thrown together, they embark on an adventure of a lifetime, where they learn about friendship, love, courage, and being open to life's many wonders. 'Rio' brings together a menagerie of vivid characters, a heart-warming story, colorful backdrops, energizing Latin and contemporary music, and family-friendly song and dance.

http://www.moviefone.com/movie/rio-3d/37965/video/rio-trailer-no-1/86732756001

Ooh, that looks like such fun! Too bad we have to wait so long to see it.

My husband and I have often wondered why they don't do an animated movie with birds ... so many different, fun personalities and characters. Sometimes I find myself imagining how our different birds could be caricatured.