NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hello. I would like to introduce Pippa :o)

Hello there.

I thought I'd like to introduce my Grey, but a couple of lines turned into a huuuuuge essay! Where's the best place to put such a thing? I thought my profile would be a good location for it to refer back to, but can't squeeze it into 1000 characters.

The briefest summary: Pippa, 14yo CAG, adopted 2008 with aspergillosis, metabolic disease, pathological fractures, part naked. Disabled, but the most delightful creature.

I'm here looking for inspiration to make her environment as satisfying as possible for her, and ideas for body handling and training for husbandry behaviours.

My amorous, deformed legged, twisted beaked, respiratory distressed, feather plucking, non-biting, non-screaming, delightful Pippa :o

Thank You Tweedles, and the warmest Welcome to you and Pippa please accept our warmest welcome! Jayd Maggie, Spock and the flock

P.S. Just a suggestion...go to the Grey Lounge and post a story there all about you and Pippa (with pictures we hope)

Welcome to our family Tweedle and Pippa, she is a beautiful grey and it was meant for you two to be together, I can't wait to hear more about her and thank you so much for giving her a forever home and the care she needs, she is precious.