NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Charlie got a new cage

rierie

Well we went to flea market this morning... a guy had a bird cage for 100 dollars... It is a nice one, with play stand and tray on top.. 28 by 36 by 44 inches high.. a lot larger then his old cage... took it to car wash on way home cleaned it brought it home and put it back together, Bob put charlie in it and he dont seem to mind it... doesnt want nothing to do with the play stand on top yet, but figure he will as he gets used to the new cage... it also game with toys.. only thing is that it only has one bar perch.. but we can get a dowel and make another.. I looked it up on line and it is a 459 dollar cash, my husband did good. well I am gonna try to download a picture for u all..

002.jpg

003-1.jpg

It has a skirt that goes on it but it doesnt have the hardware so bob will get it monday and add it.

Edited by rierie
picture

my husband did good.

I'd say he did. And Charlie lucked out. And it's always so cool to get a new cage.

Looks like it should last a long time, if you treat it right. I'm really surprised at how easily my new cages just wipe clean with some vinegar & water. That actually gets rid of germs & fungus & seems to help the paint last longer. Too bad they can't make vinegar smell better, but I guess we can't have everything. :)