NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Questions for those who have raised TAG's NOT CAG's

Loki'sMinion

This is relating to our little Timnehs and not our Congos and I would really appreciate some input if you guys have any.

At what age did your TAG's start to fledge and try to start weaning themselves?

What age was your TAG considered weaned?

What is your adult TAG's weight?

Thanks in advance to any and all who respond. :)

Hi, a TAG goes on their own at around 6 months old, about 25 weeks, they start getting ready to fly around 10-11 weeks old! *What age was your TAG considered weaned?* The day they take that last spoonful and spit it in your face..lol A TAG AND CAG can be fully fledge, weaned and on their own, and still demand formula! Most TAGS are fully feathered by 10 weeks old. Jayd

I have a tag I had shipped from Florida to MA when she was 8 1/2 weeks old fully weaned..... her wings were clipped so she couldn't fly. :( Her weight holds steady at 316 grams. She is just 2 months shy of 5 years old. Smart as can be!! She said her first words at 10 weeks old. :)

I have a tag I had shipped from Florida to MA when she was 8 1/2 weeks old fully weaned..... her wings were clipped so she couldn't fly. :( Her weight holds steady at 316 grams. She is just 2 months shy of 5 years old. Smart as can be!! She said her first words at 10 weeks old. :)

Thanks! Just the sort of answer I was looking for.