NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

just wondering

venom

Good question, and maybe a tad young at that. All I know is I didn't start with Alfie untill she was about 4 -5 months, and I think I left it too late. She is very reluctant now with baths. We got her at 12 weeks, and, being a first time grey owner, I decided to let her settle in before introducing the stress of water, but I wish now I'd started gently, sooner.

Good question? All babies feather in at a different age, if your baby is 99% feathered, give them a light mist, don't soak them, hold the sprayer up, and let a little fall on them. [room temperature, no drafts, don't blow dry] to get them used to the spray and sound and sight of bathing. Jayd

We bathed oscar at about 3.5 months and he did not like a bath as some dont but he didnt mind the spray bottle. We have not given him one since he has been home though, maybe we should tomorrow to see how he takes to it.

We bathed oscar at about 3.5 months and he did not like a bath as some dont but he didnt mind the spray bottle. We have not given him one since he has been home though, maybe we should tomorrow to see how he takes to it.

:DHa Ha, most don't, have you read these threads? :http://www.greyforums.net/forums/showthread.php?189752-Bathing-possible-method-2 http://www.greyforums.net/forums/showthread.php?189753-Bathing-possible-method-1

Venom, just stick with a light misting for right now..:P

Jayd

*just move the thread!! 2lj6o0o.gif , my young un wont even play with the veggie / fruit i offer her, i have made a sweet potato/corn/carrot mash for her & put it in on a daily basis, she never even looks at it tho , the only thing she eats is corn on the cob*

Welcome again. Make a Smash: white or red sweet potato's, try both![boil till mush, or cut in half, put in microwave with 1/2 inch water and cook till mush] Skippys or natural peanut butter, banana, next time pear, next time unsweetened applesauce. For 2tblsp of sweey potato, add 1/2 tsp, peanut butter, 1/2 tsp apple, pear or banana, serve warm.[under 109%] You need to cut out the corn, maybe a 1" slice of well boiled corn on the cob, once a week!...