NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hi I am new

Nellie

Hi Nellie and Welcome! We're happy you joined our family. Please look around, you'll find lots of great information here, and very caring and helpful members. I look forward to hearing more about you. Do you have any birds yet? We love photos, so please post if you can.

Any questions, feel free to ask, lots of great advice here! :)

Welcome Nellie!!

Thanks for joining our Forum. You will find we look to each other as family members here and go to whatever lengths needed to help each other and new comers out. :-)

Post any questions you may have after exploring the site and also post some photos of your Parrot when you have a chance.

We love photos :-)

Welcome, Nellie,to the family, glad you joined. Why don't you come back and give us a little more information, do you have a grey, other birds and such, we want to be able to help you any way we can but we need to know more about you. I think you will find we are the best african grey site on the internet, give us a try and you will see that for yourself.:)

:blush: Thanks all for the kind words. I am not much of a talker, but I have a African Gray (His/Her) name is Kimi.I have one or two questions that I wanted to ask and I will put some pictures. I love my bird. I bought him for me but he loves his father much more than me. I am glad about that, because I am afraid that he will bite him, he wouldn’t be pleased.I will get back to you with all my goodies. Thanks again.B)