NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Rene Video..

Looks like Rene was after the camera most of all, who cares about the other toys, he just wants the camera and if no one else noticed it I did. Rene is displaying sexual behavior, the wings lowered, panting is all sexual arousal, it may be a little early but that is definitely what it looks like to me so one word of caution Bonnie, do not rub him on his chest like you were doing especially lower down and stay away from the back, under the wings and anywhere around the rear end. You don't want to encourage this behavior for it will only frustrate him but just thank him and walk away. BTW, thanks for sharing the video with us.

Thanks Judy, he has been like that since uuh maybe mid June.. and It is definitely slowed, I wasn't able to even glance in his direction without him starting.. I honestly think thats the first time I have rubbed his chest ever! I did it without even thinking about it..Today was a new day and Rene displayed no sexual behavior and was very nippy (not to draw blood but enough to make my fingers sore) So maybe we are out of that time and we will end the droopy wings and pants....

I had posted about his behavior awhile ago, when it first started and I contribute it to making Rene accept me, he was very bitey before he started and I couldn't handle him at all.. That all changed when he came into his "time" and now I just hope we don't revert back into the evil grey he was before lol!

oh on another side note, he hasn't displayed at all for me today..day 2!