NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

New word :D

jessdecutie18

So it's been a long time since Yoshi started saying her first real word, 'Peek-A-Boo'. She has been obsessed with that since April! 4 days ago, in the computer room with my husband playing video games, Yoshi was chatting up a storm. Just her usual nonsense, gremlin talk with 'Peek-A-Boo' about 5 times a minute, random seagull noise and computer volume button clicks. The button clicks are so funny, but really hard to catch. She will start barely audible and get louder, then a minute later start up loud and go quiet. Mike (my husband) figured out that it was his computer, as he is always ajusting the volume on it :P Well, she is quiet a minute climbing upside down across her cage when we hear a very quiet sound. I say "Did she just say 'Yoshi'? My husband isn't sure. It sounded more like 'Shoey'... we heard it like twice more and then nothing but 'Peek-A-Boo' for the rest of the night.

Well yesterday, much to our amazement, she said 'Yoshi!' sooooooooo many times, more than Peek-A-Boo, lol, just out of the blue. She doesn't say it that loud, and it actually sounds like 'Show-shi' with an S not a Y lol, but she is definately trying! It was so neat :P

So at a year and 3 months, she has finally taken on her second real word :P

Edited by jessdecutie18