NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

i give up

Tigerlily

i've started to give tigerlily podded peas and beans.

instead of eating the peas/beans inside the pods, she'll throw them on the floor and chew the pods instead!:confused:

i mean, whats all that about!?! i haven't actually given up but talk about backwards lol.

she also wont eat freash fruit and veg from a bowl in her cage, she just chucks it all on the floor so i have to give it to her when shes out so she can throw it all over my carpet instead!

u gotta love her!:rolleyes:

Look on the bright side.... Atleast she eats the pod. Dorian just tosses the whole thing... And finally, I'm so glad to hear that Dorian isn't the only grey that won't eat his fresh fruit.... Does the exact same thing...all over the floor of his cage. The only time I've ever seen him eat any is when he is sitting on the dining room table where he'll take a bite out of a strawberry and toss it and on to the next. Here's a good one for you. Try cherries.... Dorian takes the pit out and plays with it and discards the cherry. Might use him as a cherry pitter. Ha Ha. Thanks for writing... you made my day!!!