NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Meet Captain Caruso

Luvparrots

We had a couple of beautiful singing canaries in the store for a while, and I was really tempted, but having my cat, Jac, around would have been too stressful for the little guy. Plus, not sure I wanted to hear a canary song at African Grey volumes :) Please do post when he settles in a starts to sing, it's such a lovely, happy, sound.

• 2 weeks later...

Captain Caruso, aka Cappy, has been singing since he came home BUT, he is very shy and is still a little uncomfortable in his new home. I leave his cage door open for a little each morning but he has only ventured out a couple of times and then goes back in with a minute or two. He only has morning time as I really don't trust Ana Grey to be a lady!!!!!

I can only get Cappy singing if I sneak up on him as he will immediately stop singing of he senses me in the room. So here are a couple of sneaky peeks so to speak. Enjoy!!!

http://s407.photobucket.com/albums/pp158/JanetMoulton/?action=view&current=010-9.mp4

and

http://s407.photobucket.com/albums/pp158/JanetMoulton/?action=view&current=011-8.mp4

Edited by luvparrots

Cappy is from a local trailer park raised by a breeder of finches and canaries. He is a wonderful little fid and loves to come out of his cage and hang where the big birds go!!

Cappy loves this jolly ball much more than Ana Grey every did!!!

harness005.jpg

wishing he could swing with the big birds!!!!!!

harness003.jpg

Of course Captain Caruso is only out when Ana Grey has gone to bed. Then he gets as much time out as he wants!!!!

Edited by luvparrots