NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

My new addition to flock

judygram

Well it seems this little cockatiel has found a new home after dropping into my woodshed a few weeks ago, no one has claimed him/her so I am giving adding it to my flock, I have ordered a new cage for the one he is in now is way too small. Here are some pictures I took with my blackberry so you can see how pretty he is, these were taken in my bathroom, I used the mirror to see what I was taking as the screen was behind me.

033.jpg

010.jpg

009.jpg

031.jpg

Edited by judygram

I'm just waiting for her cage to come for she is in a too small cage and I am damaging the relationship with her by having to catch her to bring her out, the cage door is too small for her to get on my hand and bring her out, she is afraid of my hands right now but will sit on my hand, arm or shoulder with no problem. I know I will be able to repair that relationship with her once her cage comes and she can come out without being caught, she does fly around the room a few times then settles down and enjoys just being around us, yes she likes my hubby too.

What a beautiful little bird - such unusual markings. How sad that no-one has claimed her, but what will be will be - I don't believe she landed in your woodshed by accident. I hope she gets on with rest of your feathered flock too.