NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

What to feed Jack?

JacksMuM

Hello everyone

In three weeks I will be bringing home my new baby Jack. He will be about 15 weeks and already weaned He is at the breeders until I pay fully for him. I have been reading the post here and am wondering if the Zoopreem pellets fruit flavor are ok for him with plenty of vegies

Thanks

Jacksmum

The first thing to do, is feed him the same foods the breeder did while weaning him. This will ensure your baby continues to eat properly when you get him home.

If you wish to start changing the pellet type, do so slowly until you see Jack start eating them.

Zupreem fruity is a good pellet, but some people do not like the color added. I personally feed several types of pellets and zupreem fruity and hot and spicy blend are the ones, plus Harrisons coarse.

You can save a ton of money, by calling Zupreem, Kaytee, Nutriberry, Harrisons etc and asking for samples. Most of them will send some out to you. Once you see what your new baby likes, then go buy a big bag of it :)

Edited by danmcq

You really can't get any better advice! When you email them, tell them your baby's age. Email: Zupreem, Harrison's, Lafaber, and Hagen, these company's will send you samples,[only ones right now] Kaytee will send you coupons. Remember, if you feed a Grey colored pellet, it will change their poop color. lol

Jayd

Note:Fruit pellets are not a substitute for fresh fruit and veggies!

Edited by Jayd